konsept Konsept dilimize Fransızcadan geçmiş bir kelimedir. Anlamı kavram demektir . Konseptualizm ise kavramcılık demektir 1 ...
1. Kavram ve terimin tanımı: Kavram, bir nesnenin zihindeki tasarımıdır. Terim ise, kavramın dille ifade edilmesidir. Kavramı hayal...
1 Mart 2013 Cuma
ACABA HANGİSİ ? PROFESSION, BUSINESS, VOCATION
* PROFESSION : (noun) Eğitim ve geniş bilgi gerektiren meslek, "occupation" dan daha dar anlamlıdır.
Synonym: Vocation, Business
"He was very able in his profession as a medical doctor."
* BUSINESS : (noun) Özellikle ticari alandaki meslek, kar için yapılan alım-satım işleri v.b. "Business" bir " Profession" dır.
Synonym: Occupation, Profession
"Before he returned to Bombay he had a good business in İstanbul."
* VOCATION : (noun) Bir alana yönelik meslek.
Synonym: Occupation, Profession, Business
Being an electrician is a vocation that is usually preferred by high school graduates.
- PROFESSIONAL: A professional is a person who is engaged in a certain activity, or occupation, for gain or compensation as means of livelihood; such as a permanent career, not as an amateur or pastime.The traditional professions were doctors, engineers, lawyers, architects and commissioned military officers. Today, the term is applied to nurses, accountants, educators, scientists, technology experts, social workers, artists, librarians (information professionals) and many more.
- BUSINESS: A business (also known as enterprise or firm) is an organization involved in the trade of goods, services, or both to consumers. Business plan and Business model determine the outcome of an active business operation. Businesses are predominant in capitalist economies, where most of them are privately owned and administered to earn profit to increase the wealth of their owners. Businesses may also be not-for-profit or state-owned. A business owned by multiple individuals may be referred to as a company, although that term also has a more precise meaning.
The etymology of "business" relates to the state of being busy either as an individual or society, as a whole, doing commercially viable and profitable work. The term "business" has at least three usages, depending on the scope — the singular usage to mean a particular organization; the generalized usage to refer to a particular market sector, "the music business" and compound forms such as agribusiness; and the broadest meaning, which encompasses all activity by the community of suppliers of goods and services. However, the exact definition of business, like much else in the philosophy of business, is a matter of debate and complexity of meanings.
- VOCATION: Since the establishment of Vocational Guidance in 1908 by the engineer Frank Parsons, the use of the term “vocation” has evolved, with emphasis shifting to an individual's development of talents and abilities in the choice and enjoyment of a career. This semantic expansion has meant some diminishment of reference to the term's religious meanings in everyday usage.